3.56% APY - Maximum Checking
Maximum Checking Requirements
The following requirements must be met on a monthly basis to obtain the disclosed premium interest rate:
- One (1) direct deposit (excludes Zelle® credits).
- Ten (10) debit card point of sale debit transactions must post and settle within the statement cycle.
- You must receive your monthly statement only electronically through online banking.
- $50 minimum balance to open the account.
- No minimum balance is required to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY*).
- Balances from $0 to $20,000.00 -APY of 3.56%.
- Balances from $20,000.01 to $100,000 -APY 3.56% to 0.95% depending on account balances. $100,000 was used for this example, but you will earn interest at the lower interest rate on balances above $100,000.
- If the requirements are not met the APY in effect will be 0.30%.
- APY is accurate as of 8/1/2023, and the rate may change after the account is opened.
- Accounts are limited to one per tax identification number.
* Fees could reduce earnings.
Visit your local branch to open an account today.