River City Bank is going “Paperless”!
What does going “Paperless” really mean?
Safety & Security:
- By going “paperless”, no one can intercept your mail to steal your account information by digging through your trash or recycling bin.
- Our internet banking process is designed with multiple layers of security with passwords and security questions.
- Access all of your checking and savings account(s) statements in one place.
- Statements will be sent in PDF format so you can download, print and save them at your convenience.
- Eliminate one more piece of mail coming to your home.
- Ditch the pile “to be filed” and start saving your statements on your home PC.
How it Works:
- First, sign up for internet banking at any of our locations.
- After signing up and logging on, you will choose the account(s) you would like to be “paperless”.
- Step-by-step instructions to set up internet banking and how to go “paperless” can be provided to you.
- You will now be “paperless”!
Want to get on board with “paperless” statements?
- It’s easy! Visit your local branch to sign up for internet banking if you haven’t already done so.
- If you have internet banking, instructions on how to go “paperless” can be provided to you or you can CLICK HERE.
- It may take a month or so to stop receiving statements in the mail.