Money Market Accounts
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account monthly. If you close your account or change account type before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- $2,500.00 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the balance drops below $2,500.00 any day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield
- This account has three (3) interest rates that are applicable to specified balance levels.
- Monthly statement.
- Free monthly eStatements.
- Free Online Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on Jul 07, 2020