Super Now Account
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of each month.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account or change account type before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $2,500 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $10.00 each month if the balance drops below $2,500 any day of the month.
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- This account has three (3) interest rates that are applicable to specified balance levels. To obtain the highest rate the average daily balance must not drop below $150,000.00 for the month. If the average daily balance drops below $150,000.00 for the month, the interest rate will revert to the appropriate tier for that average daily balance.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free monthly paperless statements.
- Free Bill Payment.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule
Last updated on Mar 24, 2017