Statement Savings Accounts
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- This is a limited transaction account. Telephone transfer, ACH and internet banking requests are limited to six (6) per month. If there is excessive abuse of the limited transactions, River City Bank has the right to refuse the transfer, or to close the account. Excessive may be defined as more than three abuses in twelve months. There are no limits on transfers or withdrawals made in person.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks)
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and credited to your account on quarterly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- $5.00 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $5.00 each month if the balance drops below $200.00 any day of the month.
- One free withdrawal per month. Each additional withdrawal is $4.00 per withdrawal.
- Youth Savings Accounts are available to persons under the age of 18 or held for persons under the age of 18 by an adult. Age limit may be increased to 25 for students. Bank may require proof of student status. Monthly minimum balance service charges are waived on Youth Savings Accounts.
- Quarterly statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on Apr 03, 2018