Money Market Accounts
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account on the first day of each month.
- This is a limited transaction account. Transfers or withdrawals by check, ACH, or requests through the internet banking system are limited to six (6) per month. If there is excessive abuse of the limited transactions, River City Bank has the right to refuse the transfer, convert to a non-interest bearing account, or to close the account. Excessive abuse is defined as more than three abuses in twelve months.
- You are not limited on automatic (preauthorized) transfers for the purpose of paying loans at River City Bank. There are no limits on transfers or withdraws made in person.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of the month. If you close your account or change account type before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- $2,500 minimum to open.
- A $10 service charge will be assessed the last business day of each month, if the balance drops below $2,500.
- No service charge each month if the balance is $2,500 or more each day of the month.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- This account has three (3) interest rates that are applicable to specified balance levels. To obtain the highest rate the average daily balance must not drop below $150,000.00 for the month. If the average daily balance drops below $150,000.00 for the month, the interest rate will revert to the appropriate tier for that average daily balance.
- Overdraft privilege - payments of overdrafts are at the discretion of the bank and may be revoked at any time. Overdraft fees will apply.
- Monthly Statement with check images.
- Free on-line banking.
- Free monthly paperless statements.
- Free bill payment.
- Free telephone banking.
- See other services and fee schedule.
Last updated on Mar 29, 2016