- Internet Banking & Bill Pay - Internet Banking allows you to view the balance and print recent activity from each of your accounts. Bill Pay is offered, free of charge with all of our Internet Banking account. Bill Payment allows you to make payments through CheckFree to other businesses, merchants, professionals, and individual payees.
- E-Statements - To save paper and time, you have the option to receive your statements via the internet. Through E-Statments you receive your statement with activity and check images, directly to your email account.
- Telephone Banking - Information about your account is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. You may dial 502-585-4600to find out information about your checking, savings, certificates of deposits, and loans.
- Credit Cards - River City Bank is an issuer of MasterCard Credit Cards. This card can be used anywhere displaying the MasterCard logo. Credit Card Applications are available on request, see a River City Bank customer service representitive for an application, fees and interest rate.
- Check Imaging - River City Bank utilizes check imaging for the processing, storing and retrieval of checks. Check imaging is a method of processing checks that converts a check into an electronic image. The image is identical to the original check in every detail. This image legally becomes the check and is acceptable to a court of law and by the IRS. We will provide you with a three ring binder, free of charge, in which to store statements and check images. Check imaging substantially reduces the time and cost retrieving copies of checks and statements.
For additional information regarding our services and fees, please contact us at 502-585-4600.
UPDATED ON 03/05/2012
Last updated on May 02, 2013